5 Minute Strawberry Banana Ice Cream - Only 3 Ingredients. Click HERE for the recipe.
Spoon flavored yogurt into a plastic bag. Squeeze dots onto cookie sheet and place in freezer. They’ll be ready in about an hour!
I’m making these tonight.
Peanut Butter Banana Sushi! (tutorial)
Nutella Mallow Pillow Pockets! (recipe/tutorial)
orange popsicles: recipe here
definitely need to try these out.
omg these look delicious…
Who needs ice cream when you can have frozen bananas? My family enjoyed these delicious treats for desserts!
- 2 bananas
- Fage Total 0% Greek Yogurt
- chopped almonds
- Line a tray with parchment paper.
- Mix the Greek yogurt and cinnamon together.
- Peel the bananas.
- Cut off an end from each banana, then insert the popsicle sticks.
- Coat the bananas in Greek yogurt and almonds.
- Lay the bananas on the parchment paper and freeze for 45-55 minutes. The bananas will be creamy and firm, but not completely frozen.
Vegan Strawberry Shortcake Pancakes
- 1/2 cup chopped strawberries
- 1/3 cup flour (ww pastry, white, spelt, Bob’s gluten-free, etc.)
- 2 T rolled oats
- 2/3 tsp baking powder
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 1 T sugar or 1 packet nunaturals stevia
- 1/3 cup nondairy milk
- 1 T unrefined coconut oil (You can omit, if you like the taste of fat-free pancakes)
Combine dry ingredients in a bowl, then add wet. Mix, but don’t overmix. Cook on an oiled (or sprayed) pan, on low-medium, flipping each pancake once.
I’m sure most of you guys have already heard of this but I’m posting it anyway for reference, since I have a new “my recipes” tab on my page. Handy for college :)
Taking bananas, chop all into pieces. The smaller the pieces are, the easier it will be to mix the “ice…
Omg this looks delicious.
BEST THING EVER!!!
* mouth watering*