Photo booth pictures from Caroline & Tri’s wedding!
Wish you were still here with us to celebrate your sister’s wedding, Nick. We all miss you so much.
Johnny Fútbol. HWSA Spring 2013 champs.
Our last game was today, and our best guy wasn’t able to play with us because he was in California for Coachella. Lucky bastard.
The team we played was the first team we played AND lost to in the league…we beat them today (2-0). Comeback kids right here.
We pulled through with a win tonight, and it’s amazing how far we’ve come as we have grown as a team. I made another goal tonight. Yeah…. just sayin.
Great season, guys. Until next year.
MY CLIMBING SHOES FINALLY CAME INNNN!!!!
Mad Rock Flash 2.0
The Walking Dead meme ⟶ seven heartbreaking moments [5/7]
B.B. KING CONCERT
Fucking amazing. I watched a legend perform tonight.
… but at the same time a lil’ disappointing since he didn’t play as much as I was expecting. He’s 87. I get it. King’s 87, and still going at it. Props.
Billy Gibbons from ZZ top also made a guest appearance and jammed with King. They’re hilarious together.
Got his drummer to sign my poster. Right when we left House of Blues we saw B.B. King hobble onto his tour bus.
Damn it. We could’ve shook his hand/ gotten an autograph. So close.
Did arms and abs tonight! Ignore my awkward legs. Haha.
Cousin ski/snowboarding reunion in Breckenridge, Colorado. 12/14-12/17
- Watched midnight premiere of The Hobbit= Pulled an all nighter till 5AM to leave to the airport. TOTALLY WORTH IT
- I forgot to transfer my snowboard clothes bag into my sister’s car, so I resorted to wear my old snowboard jacket that my brother brought and he bought a new one ( he needed to retire his 5+ year old jacket). I had to get new pants, goggles, and rent a helmet when I got to Colorado. FUUU— off to a great start, eh?
- Finally seeing almost all of my cousins plus their significant others after 2 to 3+ years of not seeing them. 16 of us total on the trip… and that’s not even all of our cousins. We roll deep.
- Snowboarded in Keystone & Breck— The ID that you get for your lift ticket is connected to this cool app called “EpicMix”. For the various mountains in CO., the app records your stats: how much vertical feet you’ve traveled, pins & medals ( sort of like xbox achievements), pictures that were taken by the mountain photographers, & a bunch of other stuff. It’s really really cool.
- Reinvigorated my love for snowboarding since the last time I went which was three years ago.
- First time snowboarding without parents & just only siblings+cousins.
- Got to demo a 2012 Lib-Tech TRS. It was fucking beautiful & amazing.
- Beautiful weather… except on Sunday when it was windy as fuck.
- Watched a bit of the Dew Tour.
- Poker night on the very last night.
- Great memories with the best people. Family.
Wish we could’ve snowboarded for more than 2 days & had a whole week for all of us to hang out, but every moment with these guys is the best.
Won our first flag football play-off game!
36-6: Mercy ruled them.
Got 2.5 sacks.
GG. Next game is on Friday. Lesgooo!